Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Excel VBA help: Text file formatting

I converted the text into number. The problem I am having is that,
excel could not handle this 1M multiple VLOOKUPs.

No surprise!

I am wondering is there a better way to do that.

Yes, as I explained. What I need is your criteria for building the grid
of *unique* data, in a sample file I can download from somewhere. It
needs 3 sheets: Sheet1 with original imported file; Sheet2 with 3
column list; Sheet3 with expected grid with notation (cell comments) if
criteria is not obvious!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!