Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default Saving/updating an Excel(xlam) add-in

Hi Harald

You still hanging around<g

Can always tell us old guys. . . . . .top-posters.

How you doing?

Gord

On Thu, 12 Jun 2014 20:01:59 +0200, "Harald Staff"
wrote:

Hi Avi

I don't trust the save button in the VB editor, so all my addins contain
code like this:

Sub SaveMe()
'cleanup code here, then
DoEvents
ThisWorkbook.Save
DoEvents
MsgBox FileDateTime(ThisWorkbook.FullName)
End Sub

Best wishes Harald

skrev i melding
Hello,

I have an Excel(xlam) add-in that I want to update, which I do from VBA
projects

I expect that xlam file will be saved with the update I have done when I
save the VBA project

But it seems that it doesn't always happen and the xlam is not updated.
The weird think is that I am quite sure that it worked well some time ago

I am certain that I look at the right xlam file

Office 2013 , W7

Any idea?

Avi