Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
B Roberson B Roberson is offline

Default Client Access File Transfer from Excel 2010

On Friday, November 8, 2013 5:03:34 PM UTC-6, GS wrote:
Yes, that is why the macro is bombing on the new machine.

What language is the COMAddin written in? If it's VB6 then you may not

have the needed support files as many are no longer shipped with the OS

since Win6.0!

That is probably the difference you are talking about Excel versions up to 2007, we run Excel 2010. Do you have any other suggestions other than having the macro highlight the text to upload and then manually running the transfer operation?

Thanks again....

Otherwise, any COMAddins I have running in XP xl2003/7 also work fine

in Win7 xl2003/7

--

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!