Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Colin Hayes Colin Hayes is offline

Default Augmenting an integer in a column to reflect duplicates in another

In article , Claus Busch
writes
Hi Colin,

Am Wed, 11 Jun 2014 14:08:27 +0100 schrieb Colin Hayes:

http://www.chayes.demon.co.uk/sample2.xls

sorry that I misunderstood the problem. I thought of empty rows and not
empty cells.
Have another look for "sample2CH"

Regards
Claus B.

Hi Claus

OK that's it - thank you.

I see you included a reference to the Title column. This content can
vary even for the same item , and different items can have the same
title. For this reason , it's not a reliable reference and will skew the
results.

Really the only reference should be to the Bcode column , and this would
decide the quantity. I don't want to trouble you more on this , so I'll
have try to remove the reference to the Title column.

Thanks Claus.