Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Dynamic Offset from an Application.Goto cell = Date or Time

in the monthly sheet you can't work with find. That will find the first

value. But you have to look for the last. Therefore I loop from last row

to 5 to look for the ID

Regards

Claus B.

Hi Claus,

I see. That really seems to do the trick.

I think I was misguided by FIND where it is used to find values across multiple sheets and count them or alter them. I revisited that example now see it does just as you say, first value only.

Thanks Claus, looks like that should do it.

Howard