baumangac

Default Macro

Transferring macros to a new computer.

I have had mixed success with transferring macros to a new user. This
is what I have tried and it worked on one but not the other. Any
suggestions?

Excel -

In Excel there is a file called personal.xls this can be found here -

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART

Simply copy and past this file from their back up to their new
computer.

Still working on the word marco's so if there are any suggestions
please let me know.

Is it possible if the personal.xls file was opened using excel to reset
the type of file that it is so that it doesn't actual open as a file

--
baumangac