Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Change_Event target either of two cells

So, my next step is to time stamp the identical info returned to the
"In" & "Out" lists but do it on sheets named by Month of the year.
So sheet named May (for the next day or so) then to sheet June after
that.

I'm sensing some difficulties here as I seldom work with dates other
than a time stamp. I believe there are some 'Month' function/s that
I will need to look into to determine what sheet to go to.

I suppose to test for it going to July or August is to use Now() + 30
& 60 in some capacity. Need to jump in and see whats what.

I'm up for the easiest solution here...

Set wksTarget = Sheets(Format(Date(),"mmm")) 'Jan,Feb...
OR
Set wksTarget = Sheets(Format(Date(),"mmmm")) 'full name

...depending on what you prefer.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!