Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] barbarakalish24@gmail.com is offline

Default Unable to freeze panes

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:32:27 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, February 24, 2013 3:14:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Another mystery with Excel 2010.

I have an existing spreadsheet in which I had frozen first column and

top row. The freeze has disappeared and I cannot reinstate it. When I

pull down the Freeze Panes button it has only two freeze options:

Freeze Top Row and Freeze First Column. No way to freeze both.

Is this possibly connected to the other problem I had with Desktop

settings upsetting Excel? If not, what am I missing.

Dick

[...]

I had a similar problem and found out that it was the view. Are you in the normal view?