Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Code to name numerous ranges

On Monday, May 26, 2014 12:58:43 AM UTC-7, L. Howard wrote:
No apologies necessary, except maybe from me for posting so much today.

I ran the five sheet code (the first one) and worked like a charm.

I'll give the modified one a whirl. A huge time saver indeed.

Thanks for all the help, hate to be a burden.

Howard

I do have another question, I notice the Scope of all the named ranges are Mon, Tue, Wed etc.

On a master sheet I am trying to use =SMALL(Mon_3,1) and it errors w/ #NAME but works fine with the same formula on the Mon sheet.

I assume the names need to be Workbook scope...? Is that possible with code?

Howard