Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Drop Down with dynamic named range offsheet source list

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 4:42:59 AM UTC-7, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Thu, 22 May 2014 04:32:11 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

Regular DV's work with the OFFSET formula but NOT dependent DV's?

unfortunately!

Regards

Claus B.

Claus,

I was successful using a Table for each off sheet dependent list. Where if the table/s is added to or reduced it brings a current list to the DV.

Here is a link, I'd be interested in your thoughts on this method.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5f2q0x5db...rop%20Box.xlsm

The DV's in column A & B are the examples.

The other DV's on the sheet is where I am in the process of using your code solution to update off sheet lists.

I am wondering why the code has a loop that runs 4 times on the named range myName?

Howard