Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Ribbons depending on ActiveSheet

"GS" wrote in message

Would be nice, though, to know what other properties are available
(if any). I'm looking to use the ID for stuff like hide/show,
enable/disable so I can continue using Tag in the fashion I'm
accustomed.

control As IRibbonControl

Only .ID and .Tag. Sometimes you can use either for the same purpose
(to identify the control) though with the built-in controls you can
only assign a Tag (because its id is an idMSO).

An object control.Context is also returned which seems to be the
application's main window.

Thanks!
I see Context in the intellisense dropdown and was hoping for
confirmation that it's also useable in the same fashion. Purpose is to
'flag' for enable/disable and/or hide/show in context with 'AppMode'.
I'm assuming that whatever Ctrl.Context returns got assigned somehow!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc