Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Ribbons depending on ActiveSheet

Garry,
Not sure which of Ron's examples you're looking at but typically
you'd use the tag (or id) property in the same callback that's called
by multiple controls. So when the same callback is called
successively you can look at the property to see if you want to
change the return value. I assume the "*" is being used with Like to
do the same action to each control, though could achieve the same
objective in different ways.

Yep, got that (thanks) from Ron's examples. Would be nice, though, to
know what other properties are available (if any). I'm looking to use
the ID for stuff like hide/show, enable/disable so I can continue using
Tag in the fashion I'm accustomed. I'll keep looking through Ron's
stuff, though!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!