Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Ribbons depending on ActiveSheet

Claus' link had some interesting stuff I hadn't seen yet from RdB.
Looks like you're in luck with your intent!<g

I looked at Ron's enable/disable samples some time ago looking to
replace my context-sensitive scheme for toolbars going with custom tabs
in a dictator app config. I abondoned that approach because it uses the
'Tag' property of controls/groups. I'm already using Tag/Parameter
props and didn't want to disturb my methodology. I'm going to revisit
this with a new approach: some of my Tag/Parameter values are delimited
value sets/pairs. I believe I can make this work for all where
enable/disable will be able to occur using only the first element in
the Tag string with a wildcard "*" as exampled in Ron's demo. This, of
course, means a rewrite of code but seems worth it in the long run...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc