Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Ribbons depending on ActiveSheet

I'm new to ribbons, but currently working on a project which requires
a custom ribbon, and all the default/normal/standard ribbons to be
hidden.
This is no problem - I got this :-)

Then you already know this is handled via the xml in your project file
when it opens. AFAIK, the Ribbon is not exposed to VBA!

But, when some of the worksheets in the workbook becomes active, all
the normal ribbons should then become useful/visible again - until
yet again, the worksheets, which should only have the custom one,
becomes active...

How to decide which ribbons should be visible, depending on wich
worksheet is the active sheet?

What you want here is the 'effect' of making your project
context-sensitive. I've beat myself up pretty badly trying to make that
happen with the ribbon, without success. My solution was to make only
the Addins tab visible, put my project's name as its 'label', and use
the same menus/toolbar as I use in the early versions. (That includes
customizing the Home/File menus as well)

---
protection is active.

You can suppress these advertisements in Avast 'Mail Shield Settings'
on the 'Behavior' page.<g

---
Denne e-mail er fri for virus og malware fordi avast! Antivirus
beskyttelse er aktiveret.

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc