Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] metricsinstitute@gmail.com is offline

Default Reference named range in closed workbook

On Tuesday, April 22, 2014 10:18:17 PM UTC+3, isabelle wrote:
hi Avi,

the sheets names is indicated by the symbol $, which is not the case of the

named cells,

so, you can replace:

For Each oSheet In oCat.Tables

Resultat = Resultat & oSheet.Name & vbCrLf

Next

by

For Each oSheet In oCat.Tables

If Not Right(oSheet.Name, 1) = "$" Then

Resultat = Resultat & oSheet.Name & vbCrLf

End If

Next

isabelle

Le 2014-04-22 13:13, a écrit :

Thanks

It runs well but lists worksheets and named ranges

How can I identify the named ranges only and more important, how can I copy the named range content to the clipboard?

Avi

Hello again,

I was able to connect and retrieve the names, but the problem seems that the name has no use in closed workbook as I can't refer to it in any function or in other words, I can't know its range address...

Any idea?
Thanks a lot
Avi