Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
OutdoorRuss OutdoorRuss is offline

Default Find Duplicates in a Schedule (Two fields: Time and ApplicantID)

I have a schedule for a job fair that has thousands of applicant interview times at hundreds of interview tables. I need a quick way to make sure there are no duplicate times for each applicant.

I have a table something like this:

Time | TableID | ApplicantID | Applicant Name

I want to search for both Time and ApplicantID to see if there are any duplicates and then highlight them or identify in some way that those conflicts need to be resolved.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!