Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Search an array of sheets for an array of numbers & return count of numbers

Okay, I think I see what you are saying.

Seemed like that example was from a pretty good source, but I may
well have misconstrued it.

For clarity...
arr(1,2) (indexes row1, col2)
...and makes sense.

To do same with zero-based...
arr(o + 1, 1 + 1) (indexes row0+1, col1+1)
...just doesn't make sense!

The last code is very nice,

I hope you found it easy to understand!<g

I like the 0's (Zeros) if no number if found.

Zero is what CountIf() returns if not found. You must reset the counter
for each sheet, though, or you'll get progressive cumulative count of
current sheet + previous sheets.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!