Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T[_7_] Peter T[_7_] is offline

Default Weird Behaviour of Compiler Directives?

"GS" wrote in message

Must be from 'private stock' since it's not listed/mentioned on his
website. Not sure how to proceed with offline sharing, though, since last
time I posted a hint to my email that got 'vandalized' shortly thereafter.
Is there any chance we can get Rob Bovey to forward emails?
Garry

It's a long time since I was last in contact with Rob, but you remind me as
a sort of tribute I adapted (and credited) one of his old routines in this
treeview demo

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/treeview02.asp

"Download The Extended Project Explorer". My address is in most of the
headers.

If you prefer not to download the file I used to occasionally post my email
in this group, like you I hesitate to do so again but could probably find
and refer you to an old post which includes it!

Regards,
Peter T