Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Weird Behaviour of Compiler Directives?

"GS" wrote in message
"GS" wrote in message
(which isn't possible since all my apps block access to the VBE
+ there projects are "Not viewable" anyway).

It'd be nice if that could really be made secure!

It is secure if you do it right! (Not talking about passwords
here!)

I'd be pleased to be wrong but doubt it!

Regards,
Peter T

Check this out...

https://app.box.com/s/23yqum8auvzx17h04u4f

..for filename "ComboBoxHelp_VBA_Locked.xls".

OK I'm pleased to be wrong :-)

When you said not the pw I guessed you meant JKP's which similarly
won't even let you enter a pw, but that's easy to circumvent.

?

Regards,
Peter T

Thanks for confirming I've finally found a good resolve for this
long-standing issue! Not sure what 'tools' you used to attempt
'breaking in' but none of mine could do it either.<g

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc