Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
happyheth happyheth is offline

Default Prgrammatically added OLE Listbox, now cannot select from it

Its pretty simple. I'm trying to produce something I can give to an inexperienced user and they can click. I'd have used proper VB but my company wont buy it.

I'm create a worksheet, adding a listbox, populating the listbox (for oracle). Then the user can select one or more entries from the listbox and they then perform other queries. But as I've said, when I finish running the first script, the user cannot immediate select the entries from the listbox. No very user friendly. The code I showed earlier demonstrates this. I'm sure I use a textbox or not a oleobject etc etc but I want to do it this way, and I dont think its too much to ask. I'm sure this must be something in my settings within excel that prevents an ole listbox from selecting after its been created programmatically.