Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
happyheth happyheth is offline

Default Prgrammatically added OLE Listbox, now cannot select from it

Hi,

I have a macro that creates an OLEobject list box and popualtes it. Once the macro ends, I cannot select from the listbox unless I switch into design mode and back out.

I have a single activex button that runs this code.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Set lb1 = ActiveSheet.OLEObjects.Add(ClassType:="Forms.ListB ox.1", _
Link:=False, DisplayAsIcon:=False, Left:=10, Top:=currX, Width:=560, Height:=60)

With lb1.Object
.AddItem
.ColumnCount = 4
.ColumnWidths = "100;150;150;150"
.List(0, 0) = " "
.List(0, 1) = "Database"
.List(0, 2) = "Server"
.List(0, 3) = "Version"
End With
End Sub

Once complete, I what to select the row displayed but cannot. Help?