Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Victor Delta[_2_] Victor Delta[_2_] is offline

Default Help with an Excel macro please?

I have a spreadsheet with a sequence of 6 random numbers in cells A1 to
A6. I would like to create a macro which copies the sequence down column
B (i.e. cells B1 to B6), then recalculates the random numbers and copies
the new sequence down the next 6 cells of column B, and so on until it
has filled x cells in this way - where x is determined by the number in
cell C1.

I know I could simply fill column B with random numbers directly but
have a particular reason for wanting to do it as described above.

I'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me with this.

Many thanks.