Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Formula than understands midnight?

Hi Claus,
I have revised the new formula as follows...

=IF(OR(AND(MONTH(ThisDate)=MONTH(NextDate),NextDat e<""),This_ET=""),"",SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(B$3:ThisDate)=MONTH(ThisDate)),--($D$3:ThisProject=ThisProject),$H$3:This_ET))

...as well as updated the CF to use defined names instead of cell
addresses.

A new version has been uploaded and so the link posted earlier will
make the 'ProjectsTimeRecord.xls' template available to anyone who's
interested...

Thanks so much for helping me, and for contributing to my better
understanding/familiarity with SUMPRODUCT()! Much appreciated...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc