Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Formula than understands midnight?

Thank you, Claus! Much shorter...

This works fine in the 1st section, but doesn't work in the 2nd section
(as I'm sure you figured out) or beyond without revising the starting
row for the section! I have had to make that change for each section
added. This works fine once that change is made. This formula, however,
requires many more changes (9 places) than my original formula does (3
places only), but I can use Find/Replace on a selected range once the
formula is copied to a new section.

I'm not familiar with using SUMPRODUCT() and so the lengthy formula I
was using is how I went because it self-explains the logic of the calc.
Using SUMPRODUCT() doesn't provide the same (IMO) to the casual user of
this template.

I think you are a formula wizard! Your postings have often left me awe
struck, to say the least, and this suggestion fits that way too! Much
appreciated!<g

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!