Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Calling Claus B.

Hi,

Am Wed, 23 Apr 2014 20:41:35 +0100 schrieb Emrys Davies:

Sorry, but that did not work. I got to Paste Special and Paste as Unicode
Text was revealed. I clicked OK and a little suitcase parked itself in the
correctly placed '2' cell. As you will have gathered I am not much into
this so would you kindly talk me through it with a little more detail. =
Multipy did not reveal itself. In short I have 4 columns of numbers namely
at columns B, D, AT and AS and all of them except one are on the left hand
side of the cell. The first two columns have numbers 21/12 or similar and
the last two columns comprise single or double digits. Thanks.

can you send me the workbook to my email address?

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional