Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Stephens Mark Stephens is offline

Default Ubound for variant not working for some reason, can anyone see why?

I have an array inside a variant which has 6,000 rows and two columns, when I try to read its Ubound value it returns 3! There's really nothing to the code so I know there's not too much to go on:

Dim lNoRowsExistingData As Long

lNoRowsExistingData = UBound(pvarrCht1, 1)

I checked the array (pvarrCht1) just before the code executes it appears to be correct (with 600 rows, two columns),anyone any idea why this doesn't work it's very bafflng?

Any help much appreciated, kind regards, Mark