Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Reference named range in closed workbook

Thanks

It runs well but lists worksheets and named ranges

How can I identify the named ranges only and more important, how can
I copy the named range content to the clipboard?

Avi

If you explore the samples in the download link I gave you, you'll see
how to load the contents of a named range into a recordset. Once there
you can do whatever you want with the data. Assuming you want to put it
into the Clipboard for pasting somewhere, you can bypass that step and
transfer the data directly to wherever...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc