Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Vabs Vabs is offline

Default Duplicate Help

Hi

You can do using count if function as follows,

=countif(A1,$B$1:B1)

where A1 contains 1st List of website & column B contains list 2 of your websites name.

HTH//Cheers

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 3:24:55 PM UTC+5:30, Eddng wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm having a problem working out an issue and I've tried

using the duplicate tool but it doesn't seem to be working the way I

want it to.

I have two lists of websites. List A is a full list and list B is over

60/70% of websites from List A that I have checked through.

Now I want to put the two lists together and leave only the unique

websites. So if there a website listed twice, it would delete them both

and it would leave me full of the websites that I haven't checked

--

Eddng