Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Convert list to UPPER, lower & Proper cases.

On Sunday, April 6, 2014 12:16:15 PM UTC-7, GS wrote:
Arrays are a bit of a puzzle until you understand their structure. Once

you get there then working with them is a breeze! Here's some

pointers...

Thanks again for the info. I printed it out and will keep it handy.
If I could find that web site with the graphic examples and notes I used to have then I believe I could solve most of the mysteries I encounter with arrays.

I'll keep looking for it, found it once, can find it again.

Howard