Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Convert list to UPPER, lower & Proper cases.

Great. Thanks Garry.

As you say, pretty easy to adopt to a range as I did here.

Also noticed no screenupdating to true, but it still worked with the
Proper Case example. (I just did add it here.)

Sub ProperCase()
Dim c As Range
Dim cList As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Set cList = Range("A2:A" & Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row)
For Each c In cList: c.Value = Application.Proper(c.Value): Next
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

End Sub

Howard

ScreenUpdating automatically turns on when the code ends. It's
considered 'good practice' though, to always explicitly reset things
you explicitly change. Those subs are from my PERSONAL.XLS and so may
not even use Option Explicit in some modules, which is also my bad!<g

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc