Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Convert list to UPPER, lower & Proper cases.

Hi Howard,

Am Sun, 6 Apr 2014 02:22:18 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

please have a look:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for the workbook "LCaseUCase"
There are three macros. One if you have no blank rows in column A, one
if you can sort column A to eliminate the blanks and one works with the
blanks.

It seems every time I try to write to an array my examples syntax don't fit the scheme I am dealing with.

I had a web site that had many basic examples of the number of ways to write to an array but its gone from my Favorites list for some unknown reason.

Is there one you can recommend?

I am sorry. But I don't know books in english language that I can judge
them.

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate SP2 / Windows7 SP1
Office 2007 Ultimate SP3 / 2010 Professional