Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] is offline

Default How can I convert column of dates to Hebrew dates

On Thu, 3 Apr 2014 10:56:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Tuesday, August 4, 2009 11:31:01 PM UTC-6, Joe Golden wrote:
I have an excel table of dates of death that I need to convert to Hebrew
calendar preferably in a single column formula which then can be exported to
Word for letters to relatives each year for yahrzeit reminders..

Have you been able to develop a solution. I am just starting on an effort with the same intent. Thanks in advance for any insight you can offer.

You can use the excellent, but currently non-supported calmath add-in for Excel. Get it he
http://members.casema.nl/couprie/calmath/download/

However, the Help file is in an old format and, if you are running a version of Windows older than Vista, you will need to download the appropriate WinHLP32.exe file from Microsoft. See: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917607