Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default how can i print non adjacent pages from a worksheet

Hi,

Am Fri, 4 Apr 2014 02:57:02 +0100 schrieb sumesh56:

I have an excel sheet of 154 pages. I want to print only pages 1,51
and 154. what i am doing is print pages one by one.first give the
command to page i then 51 then 154. how can i give the command in one go
so that it is printed the required pages only.

try it with a macro. Modify the print array to your expected pages:

Sub PrintPages()
Dim arrPrint As Variant
Dim i As Long

arrPrint = Array(1, 3, 7)

For i = LBound(arrPrint) To UBound(arrPrint)
ActiveSheet.PrintOut from:=arrPrint(i), _
to:=arrPrint(i), copies:=1
Next
End Sub

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate SP2 / Windows7 SP1
Office 2007 Ultimate SP3 / 2010 Professional