lg123 lg123 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Rosenfeld[_2_] View Post
On Thu, 5 Jan 2012 08:10:25 -0800 (PST), John Menken wrote:

Just tried it.
Worked flawlessly.
I will make the improvements that you suggested.
Thank you again.

Glad to help. Thanks for the feedback.

By the way, your clear and concise description of what you wanted, along with the examples of the input and expected output, was the most important factor in allowing a solution to be crafted that suited your needs.
Hello - I have a similar need in that I have a report structured in the same manner as John's below, my only difference is that instead of running this vba code for one name at a time, I would like to run for everyone on the report at once, ideally having the data broken out as a separate worksheet tab per person... the ultimate goal is to get the number of direct and indirect reports of any given person.

Example of desired results:
Worksheet tab 1: John Smith's direct and indirect reports
FirstName Lastname EmpID MgrEmpID Email Location
John Smith xxxxx xxxxx Timbucktoo

Worksheet tab 2: Jane Smith's direct and indirect reports
FirstName Lastname EmpID MgrEmpID Email Location
John Smith xxxxx xxxxx
Timbucktoo

And so on...

Any thoughts or code modifications to the already extremely helpful VBA code above would be greatly appreciated!

Regards