sumesh56 sumesh56 is offline
Senior Member

Default is it possible to ask excel to input from another sheet?

A worksheet realted to the conduct of exams.
I have a sheet named SEATING PLAN which says who to sit in which exam room.
I have another sheet named DISTRIBUTION which displays each class division to diffeent exam roooms.
What i am doing is first prepare the seating plan then copy paste the concerned lines(col C:E) to the distribution sheet. This is a tedious job.
Is it possible to ask excel to do the job for me? I will prepare the seating plan and excel has to fill the distribution sheet columns C:E. thanks.pls see the sample excel file attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip test seating plan 210314.zip (13.7 KB, 90 views)