Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Issue with blanks and spaces

On Thursday, March 20, 2014 2:11:01 PM UTC-7, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Thu, 20 Mar 2014 13:42:20 -0700 (PDT) schrieb L. Howard:

That is looking pretty good. I still need the Title portion to produce a single phrase instead of six phrases.

This link demonstrates what the Title output should look like.

Note column A entries are just one phrase.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rftplrkmdw...20Example.xlsm

I improved the code. Please have another look.

Regards

Claus B.

--

Yes, that looks great!

I hope those codes will serve me well in finishing the workbook with the remaining sheets.

At this point I don't know what all info on the remaining sheet is the stuff to bring to Publish.

Terrific work in my eyes.

Thanks much.

Howard