Steve Venianakis Steve Venianakis is offline
Junior Member

Question Lookup or search using the * character

I have an extensive database of customer names, addresses and other pertinent information. I want to create a separate search sheet where I input the first two or three letters of the name followed by the * character. I need a formula or VBA function that will return the results from the database to the search sheet. There may be multiple entries matching the input description and I want them listed all. Please help.
Thank you.