Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Godinger[_2_] David Godinger[_2_] is offline

Default Error After Copying Excel 2003 Macros and Toolbars from Windows Vistato Windows 7

The following are located correctly in the new computer:

Excel11.xlb in \Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel
Personal.xls in \Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTAR T

The toolbar icons provided by Microsoft Excel work fine.

The problem--When I click on an icon with a macro that I wrote in the old computer, I get the following message:

The macro "C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLS TART
\PERSONAL.XLS'!MY_MACRO' cannot be found."

For each of the icons with macros that I wrote, if I assign the macro name, with the same spelling, from the list provided by Excel in Personal.xls, it works. However, is there something I can do to make everything work at once?

Thanks!