Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Display entire number in cell

Hi James,

Am Sun, 9 Mar 2014 07:30:56 -0700 (PDT) schrieb :

I need to display an entire number that resides in one cell, but that needs to break across to the adjacent cell. For example, in cell A1 I have a 10 digit number that is truncated, because A1 is only wide enough for a six digit number. B1 is blank and I want the overflow from A1 to show in B1. Due to formatting constraints, I cannot expand A1 to accept the number. Using VBA, how can I display the entire number in A1?

select A1:B1 = Format cells = Alignment = Horizontal Alignment =
CenterAcrossSelection

Regards
Claus B.
--