Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Six columns randon no.'s no dupes

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 3:31:59 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Thu, 6 Mar 2014 03:27:47 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

I can't figure out where the last change is to go in the code. What it is supposed to replace I don't see anywhere in the code.

the last change is a change in Ricks code. You didn't fill the array

properly. A 1D-array starts with index 0. You started at 1. So item 0

was 0

Regards

Claus B.

--

Okay, got it. The way I was using that code was to set an entire code up of a single column and then call the 6 versions in succession from the previous. It worked okay that way as far as not producing a 0 (zero) but I could not live with it in my mind, although it was pretty fast but way clunky.

Yours really does the trick.

Thanks much.

Regards,
Howard