Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] mitcjohn65@gmail.com is offline

Default Need a formula for a descimal integer into a whole number

Hello
I am working on a simple excel sheet but I'm not too hot on excel. I am using office 2010 and I'm trying to create a little file to calculate numbers but when I get a 4.2 or what ever decimals I want it to go to the lowest number like 4 even. Even if I get a 4.9 I want it to go at 4 even. And there is an other one that I want it to go to the next number....ex: 4.2 - 4.5 - 4.9 go to the next number like 5 even. I'm sure this is simple but not for me. Any help would be really appreciated.
Tks in advance