Petteri Petteri is offline
Junior Member

Question Counting cells that have a time

Hello,

I'm creating a spreadsheet to come up with an employee schedule. I've gotten the basics down. I'm able to calculate the hours worked per week and per day. What I'd like to do, to really make it easier to work with going forward is to be able to count the number of staff scheduled for any given shift, based on start time.

I've only got basic excel knowledge and this seems to be beyond my ability to figure out. I've tried searching here and other places, but just can't seem to find a solution. Hopefully someone here can assist me.

Are attaching excel files here frowned upon? It doesn't seem to be an option. I can zip it if that helps.

Thank you!!