Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] nhims786@gmail.com is offline

Default If Condition

I have got the following table in a Excel worksheet:

1 A B C D E
2 Name Grade Fee1 Fee2 Fee3
3 James I 1000 1500 2000
4 Peter II 1500 2000 2500
5 Kate III 2000 2500 3000

Actually the data in the cells C3-E3, C4-E4 & C5-E5 don't exist. What I want is when I enter 'I' in the cell B2, using IF (or any other) condition, the cells in C3, D3 & E3 should automatically be filled with 1000, 1500 & 2000 respectively. Same is the case with the data in the cell B4 i.e. when I enter 'II' in the cell B4, using IF (or any other) condition, the cells in C4, D4 & E4 should automatically be filled with 1500, 2000 & 2500 respectively.

Is this possible in MS-Excel 2007?

Thanks