Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Reduce duplicates to 1 with a count of how many before

Hi Howard,

Am Tue, 25 Feb 2014 01:48:37 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

Also MyScan5 and Test_CB looks like it gets it done too.

I wrote Test_CB because I thought the values in A are unique. As you
posted another example and there are same values in A with different
values in B I found that error. So the unique values are created only
from A some values are missing. In "UniqueValues" you see that 2 values
are missing. All other macros write 9 values, CB_Test only 7.
For your data that macro is wrong.

For this case I wrote Test_CB4 and Test_CB2_2.
CB2_2 works with RemoveDuplicates and is faster.
In "ScanValues" works a combination of Scan5 and TestCB2_2

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2