Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default Reduce duplicates to 1 with a count of how many before

Hi Howard,

Am Mon, 24 Feb 2014 22:21:57 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

P-3122
F3UT2BA000457 <note serial number here
P-3122
F3UT3C5000495
P-3122
F3UT3C4000059
P-3123
QBDA1C7000402

which macro errors out? The macro to put serial number to column B or
the macro for the unique values?
The first one I fixed with the last answer. The second one errors out if
you use the Test_CB because the unique values are created only from
column A. And in your case you only get 2 values back. I fixed it with
Test_CB4 and and Test_CB_2_2. I wrote this in an earlier answer.
Please have another look:
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=9378A...121822A3%21326
for "UniqueValues" and look at the comments.

P.S.: SkyDrive changed to OneDrive. You can bookmark the link to
OneDrive if you use it often.

Regards
Claus B.
--