Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Claus Busch Claus Busch is offline

Default event that cannot be disabled?

Hi,

Am Mon, 24 Feb 2014 06:28:41 -0800 (PST) schrieb :

I turn events off and then back on... usually.

If I fail to re-enable them, is there an event that persists? Is there an event that will fire every time?

I ask because I have to set something up to allow the user to re-enable events I messed up. (or screen updating, or automatic cal ...)

if you set EnableEvents to false all events are disabled.
If your macro can fail try it with an errorhandler that events will be
enabled, e.g.:

With Application
.ScreenUpdating = False
.EnableEvents = False