Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Reduce duplicates to 1 with a count of how many before

Hi Garry,

Am Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:50:21 -0500 schrieb GS:

What I find when working with 1D/2D arrays is that using a separate
counter works best for building the output array while the loop
counter starts at LBound. This allows easy transition going either
way, IMO.<g

I am reading and writing here not only to help others. I do it also
for further learning. And your suggestions are always helpful and
instructive. Thank you.

Regards
Claus B.

Claus, please know this is mutual and you have been a great help to me
as well...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!