Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] oldyork90@yahoo.com is offline

Default sheet event wait for another event?

I have an "in local workbook" hyperlink on sheet "employee roster". The roster's hyperlink event fires when a selection is made. It writes a cell value on the hyperlink's destination sheet, "employee report"

In the employee report sheet activate event I read that value written by the
roster's hyperlink event. Problem is activate event goes first.

Is there a way to sleep the activate event, and wait for the hyperlink event to finish?