Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Reduce duplicates to 1 with a count of how many before

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:13:04 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Sat, 22 Feb 2014 10:56:51 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

Reference to Test_CB2 which returns results to sheet 2.

Would you know why if I change all the A1's and B1's to A2 and B2 in the code it would produce these results?

the duplicate in Row 15 will not be deleted. You have to change LRow1 to

LRow1 + 1:

With Sheets("Sheet2")

.Range("A2").Resize(LRow1, 2) = myArr

.Range("A2:B" & LRow1 + 1).RemoveDuplicates _

Columns:=Array(1, 2), Header:=xlNo

Regards

Claus B.

--

I would have never found that. Now it does the work it's supposed to do but ends with the pair of #N/A's and type mismatch error pop up.

I'm lost again on what to look for. The usual suspects like dimming a string as a long or referring to a sheet that doesn't exist etc. are not apparent to me here, but I will keep looking.

Howard