Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
L. Howard L. Howard is offline

Default Reduce duplicates to 1 with a count of how many before

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 9:44:04 AM UTC-8, L. Howard wrote:
On Saturday, February 22, 2014 8:48:29 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:

Hi Howard,

Am Sat, 22 Feb 2014 08:42:19 -0800 (PST) schrieb L. Howard:

All seems to be working fine now.

Not sure if Test_CB3 is needed, but I will indeed hang on to it.

if CB3 is not needed I would prefer CB

Like yesterday you can also delete column A:B if the array is filled and

write the array back to these columns

Regards

Claus B.

--

Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2

Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2

I like the results in C & D.

Howard

A question, please.

Reference to Test_CB2 which returns results to sheet 2.
Would you know why if I change all the A1's and B1's to A2 and B2 in the code it would produce these results?

The bad data is the same number of rows as the good.

This A 14 row excerpt from the bottom of correctly returned data to the next 7 rows of some corrupt data.

P-3745 AA-1248
P-3746 2
P-3747 2
P-3748 AA-1249
P-3749 2
P-3750 2
P-3751 AA-1250
0
0
0
0
0
0
0

And this is the last entry of the bad data:

#N/A #N/A

Howard